Have a Bike Happy 4th of July!
by Samantha on November 27, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving from our biking family to yours.
by Samantha on December 26, 2012
It’s been a busy holiday season here at our house, but Mr. Ding did find time to decorate our bikes so we can share some holiday cheer as we ride through the streets of Chicago. This is how I’ve been doing my shopping and errands around the city during the holidays. And yes, he put […]
by Samantha on February 27, 2012
I’m sure you’ve noticed that I don’t publish blog posts as much as I first did when I started this blog. It’s not due to a lack of material by any means, or a loss of interest.Â Instead, it’s due to a lack of time.Â There are only so many hours in a day, and […]
by Samantha on January 25, 2012
I bike to work pretty much year-round, and these days I park my bike in the McDonald Cycle Center in Millennium Park.Â Â (If you are interested in more pictures of the bike station check out my post from last spring ).Â During the warmer months of the year, the mechanics at the station keep pretty […]
by Samantha on November 23, 2011
Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours! I hope you get to sneak some warm cookies when grandma’s not looking either!
by Samantha on May 30, 2011
With gratitude to all the servicemen and women around the globe and through time.
Upcoming Chicago Bike Events
Sunday August 3rd, 7am-5pm Everybody Rides Benefit for Project Mobility (St. Charles IL)
Saturdays & Sundays throughout the Month Chicago Neighborhood Kidical Mass Rides
For even more Chicago cycling events check out the events calender on the chainlink.org
- Adaptive Biking
- Bike Advocacy
- Bike Events
- Bike Gear & Clothing Reviews
- Bike Parking
- Bike Reviews
- Bike Shops
- Bike Winter
- Biking in Cities Outside Chicago
- Cargo Bikes
- Chicago Women Who Bike Events
- City Bikes
- City Commuting
- city rides
- Dutch Bikes
- Family Biking
- Folding Bikes
- Stolen Bikes & Bike Security
- Things You See When You're On A Bike..
- Bike Parking Along the Lakefront: That Big Boat That’s Actually A Yacht Club July 20, 2014
- How to Haul A Yuba Mundo Cargo Bike On Vacation July 6, 2014
- Have a Bike Happy 4th of July! July 4, 2014
- Bike Parking Fridays: Boat House & Vegan Bike Parking June 27, 2014
- Bike Talk: Breathable Padded Bike Shorts For Women June 22, 2014
- We Have a New Bike! Welcome the Yuba Mundo! May 22, 2011
- Cold-Weather City Biking: Suggestions & Some New Finds December 20, 2010
- Bike Winter Chicago – Studded Bike Tires on Dutch Bikes? November 29, 2010
- An Orange Public Bike on Hubbard Street August 2, 2011
- Bike Review: Gazelle Toer Populair March 22, 2011
- JaneHealy: This was great. I have wanted a long tail bike fo...
- Samantha: Good question Steve - I'm curious too....
- steve hill: Just curious, how did you lock the bag to the fram...
- Samantha: Thanks! LittleD actually picked them out - though...
- Steven Vance: Ooh, I really like those chairs. Division Stree...