This month I’m hosting a picnic bike brunch for everyone who bikes in Chicago. Grab your favorite summertime brunchy snack or drink and head on out to Arrigo Park near Loomis and Polk , near UIC on 8/17 at 11:00am.
by Samantha on July 27, 2014
by Samantha on November 5, 2013
We joined the Roscoe Village Kidical Mass ride this past Saturday, and enjoyed the beautiful weather and a really fun ride.
by Samantha on August 21, 2013
Here’s a simple but lovely children’s book about the trials and tribulations of one girl as she learns how to ride a bike.
by Samantha on June 29, 2013
The June Chicago Kidical Mass ride out of Palmer Square saw lots of riders, abundant sunshine, and birthday cupcakes too!
by Samantha on June 2, 2013
On Mother’s Day we thought that taking part in a Cyclofemme ride would be a great way to spend the day. We ended up riding through Oak Park & River Forest IL.
by Samantha on May 12, 2013
It was the 2nd Saturday of the month which means we rode on the Logan Square Kidical Mass Ride. The ride took us to the playground in Erhler Park.
by Samantha on April 14, 2013
I try to keep up my extensive list of the different types of adaptive bikes available for kids on my blog, and I’m always looking for an opportunity to check one out in person – usually with the help of our young rider LD to get the most expert kid-sized advice. Recently, Stacy from […]
Upcoming Chicago Bike Events
- Adaptive Biking
- Bike Advocacy
- Bike Events
- Bike Gear & Clothing Reviews
- Bike Parking
- Bike Reviews
- Bike Shops
- Bike Winter
- Biking in Cities Outside Chicago
- Cargo Bikes
- Chicago Women Who Bike Events
- City Bikes
- City Commuting
- city rides
- Dutch Bikes
- Family Biking
- Folding Bikes
- Stolen Bikes & Bike Security
- Things You See When You're On A Bike..
- Bike Talk: Garment Panniers That Don’t Wrinkle Your Suit September 3, 2014
- You Missed A Great First #BikeChi Picnic Brunch August 31, 2014
- I Spy A Lovely Chicago-Made City Bike Downtown August 14, 2014
- Bike Shop Grand Opening and a Cargo Bike Roll Call August 3, 2014
- Come to the #BikeChi Bike Brunch Sunday August 17th July 27, 2014
- We Have a New Bike! Welcome the Yuba Mundo! May 22, 2011
- Cold-Weather City Biking: Suggestions & Some New Finds December 20, 2010
- Bike Winter Chicago – Studded Bike Tires on Dutch Bikes? November 29, 2010
- Bike Review: Gazelle Toer Populair March 22, 2011
- An Orange Public Bike on Hubbard Street August 2, 2011
- janet1957: I have the same set, mint condition to sell if any...
- Samantha: I didn't even think about something like that - br...
- ladyfleur: I can ride to the office in my work clothes just f...
- Meghan Mc: Love the idea of these Bike brunches! Awesome. Als...
- Samantha: Glad you found it useful. There is a newish family...