We had our first #BikeChi picnic brunch a couple of weeks ago – here’s the wrap-up post. All kinds of great city bikes.
by Samantha on August 31, 2014
by Samantha on August 3, 2014
Back on Saturday, July 19th Chicago Cargo and Alt-Cycle Shop hosted another fun Cargo Bike Roll Call and a bunch of local cyclists showcased their own cargo bikes.
by Samantha on July 27, 2014
This month I’m hosting a picnic bike brunch for everyone who bikes in Chicago. Grab your favorite summertime brunchy snack or drink and head on out to Arrigo Park near Loomis and Polk , near UIC on 8/17 at 11:00am.
by Samantha on April 8, 2014
This Saturday from 9-2pm, stop by the Women on Wheels Bike Fest in the Pilsen neighborhood in Chicago.
by Samantha on March 25, 2014
If you bike to work downtown, stop by Sweetwater Tavern (225 N. Michigan) this Thursday after 4:30pm to celebrate and/or commiserate with your fellow cyclists.
by Samantha on January 16, 2014
Come celebrate the hardiness of all of us winter cyclists at the annual Winter Bike to Work Day next Tuesday (1/21) downtown in Daley Plaza.
by Samantha on December 24, 2013
This month’s Chicago Critical Lass ride began with some holiday cheer downtown at the Christkindlmarket & then we rode north to Roscoe Village.
Upcoming Chicago Bike Events
- Adaptive Biking
- Bike Advocacy
- Bike Events
- Bike Gear & Clothing Reviews
- Bike Parking
- Bike Reviews
- Bike Shops
- Bike Winter
- Biking in Cities Outside Chicago
- Cargo Bikes
- Chicago Women Who Bike Events
- City Bikes
- City Commuting
- city rides
- Dutch Bikes
- Family Biking
- Folding Bikes
- Stolen Bikes & Bike Security
- Things You See When You're On A Bike..
- You Missed A Great First #BikeChi Picnic Brunch August 31, 2014
- I Spy A Lovely Chicago-Made City Bike Downtown August 14, 2014
- Bike Shop Grand Opening and a Cargo Bike Roll Call August 3, 2014
- Come to the #BikeChi Bike Brunch Sunday August 17th July 27, 2014
- Bike Parking Along the Lakefront: That Big Boat That’s Actually A Yacht Club July 20, 2014
- We Have a New Bike! Welcome the Yuba Mundo! May 22, 2011
- Cold-Weather City Biking: Suggestions & Some New Finds December 20, 2010
- An Orange Public Bike on Hubbard Street August 2, 2011
- Bike Winter Chicago – Studded Bike Tires on Dutch Bikes? November 29, 2010
- Bike Review: Gazelle Toer Populair March 22, 2011
- Meghan Mc: Love the idea of these Bike brunches! Awesome. Als...
- Samantha: Glad you found it useful. There is a newish family...
- Samantha: Great question! You just caused me to go look up t...
- John: I have a very similar Thule rack but it's only wei...
- JaneHealy: This was great. I have wanted a long tail bike fo...