If you’re visiting Chicago and want to take a bike ride, these hotels have great-looking bikes available for their guests to ride!
by Samantha on July 17, 2013
by Samantha on January 5, 2013
I was at Target recently and as I walked by the women’s clothing section I spotted these bikes in the middle of the clothes racks. Turns out the bike is an Alice & Olivia “designer” bike that was part of a collaboration between Target & Neiman Marcus. Back in December my friend The Budget […]
by Samantha on October 7, 2012
It’s been about a year and a half since I first wrote about the PedalPub and in that time their business has grown, they’ve added more drivers and are booking more and more tours all the time.
by Samantha on September 23, 2012
This is purely a survey of all the bikes I’ve seen around Chicago lately.. in fact, most of these photos I took at the Renegade Craft Fair a couple of weekends ago on Division Street in the Wicker Park/Ukrainian Village neighborhood. This is what people are riding in the city on a Sunday afternoon. […]
Warning: getimagesize(/home/heyarnold10/dingdingletsride.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/manhattan_green.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/heyarnold10/dingdingletsride.com/wp-content/themes/canvas/functions/admin-functions.php on line 558
Warning: getimagesize() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/heyarnold10/dingdingletsride.com/wp-content/themes/canvas/functions/admin-functions.php on line 563
Warning: basename() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/heyarnold10/dingdingletsride.com/wp-content/themes/canvas/functions/admin-functions.php on line 564
by Samantha on December 28, 2011
Mr. Ding and I are on a quest to buy a steel frame, step-through bike for a tall rider (5′ 10). In this case it’s for a new rider who’s not going to ride it everyday and everywhere – she’s going to ride around the residential area of Oak Park on short family rides. Having […]
by Samantha on November 13, 2011
I’ve got a City Bikes page here on my blog where I note any cool “City Bikes” that I test ride or come across during my daily work commute or other rides around the city. For the purposes of this blog, a “City” bike is almost any upright-style bike that while not a cruiser bike, […]
by Samantha on August 25, 2011
If you ever spend any time on the near west side of Chicago around the Humboldt Park neighborhood, you’ve probably seen the mini-bike parades that cruise by in the summer with very shiny vintage Schwinn bikes ridden by smiling riders waving Puerto Rican flags. These my friends, are the Chicago Cruisers. John Greenfield, of the […]
Upcoming Chicago Bike Events
Sunday August 3rd, 7am-5pm Everybody Rides Benefit for Project Mobility (St. Charles IL)
Sunday August 3rd, 3pm-6pm Sunday Ride - Bronzeville Gallery Ride
Saturday, August 9th 5-7pm Guerilla Flotilla 2014
Sunday, August 17th, 11:00am BikeChi Bike Brunch!
Saturdays & Sundays throughout the Month Chicago Neighborhood Kidical Mass Rides
For even more Chicago cycling events check out the events calender on the chainlink.org
- Adaptive Biking
- Bike Advocacy
- Bike Events
- Bike Gear & Clothing Reviews
- Bike Parking
- Bike Reviews
- Bike Shops
- Bike Winter
- Biking in Cities Outside Chicago
- Cargo Bikes
- Chicago Women Who Bike Events
- City Bikes
- City Commuting
- city rides
- Dutch Bikes
- Family Biking
- Folding Bikes
- Stolen Bikes & Bike Security
- Things You See When You're On A Bike..
- Come to the #BikeChi Bike Brunch Sunday August 17th July 27, 2014
- Bike Parking Along the Lakefront: That Big Boat That’s Actually A Yacht Club July 20, 2014
- How to Haul A Yuba Mundo Cargo Bike On Vacation July 6, 2014
- Have a Bike Happy 4th of July! July 4, 2014
- Bike Parking Fridays: Boat House & Vegan Bike Parking June 27, 2014
- We Have a New Bike! Welcome the Yuba Mundo! May 22, 2011
- Cold-Weather City Biking: Suggestions & Some New Finds December 20, 2010
- Bike Winter Chicago – Studded Bike Tires on Dutch Bikes? November 29, 2010
- Bike Review: Gazelle Toer Populair March 22, 2011
- An Orange Public Bike on Hubbard Street August 2, 2011
- JaneHealy: This was great. I have wanted a long tail bike fo...
- Samantha: Good question Steve - I'm curious too....
- steve hill: Just curious, how did you lock the bag to the fram...
- Samantha: Thanks! LittleD actually picked them out - though...
- Steven Vance: Ooh, I really like those chairs. Division Stree...