I met up with a Chicago cyclist and her newish city bike from Heritage Bikes. Great looking bike, handy internal hub , fenders, and basket.
by Samantha on August 14, 2014
by Samantha on July 17, 2013
If you’re visiting Chicago and want to take a bike ride, these hotels have great-looking bikes available for their guests to ride!
by Samantha on January 5, 2013
I was at Target recently and as I walked by the women’s clothing section I spotted these bikes in the middle of the clothes racks. Turns out the bike is an Alice & Olivia “designer” bike that was part of a collaboration between Target & Neiman Marcus. Back in December my friend The Budget […]
by Samantha on October 7, 2012
It’s been about a year and a half since I first wrote about the PedalPub and in that time their business has grown, they’ve added more drivers and are booking more and more tours all the time.
by Samantha on September 23, 2012
This is purely a survey of all the bikes I’ve seen around Chicago lately.. in fact, most of these photos I took at the Renegade Craft Fair a couple of weekends ago on Division Street in the Wicker Park/Ukrainian Village neighborhood. This is what people are riding in the city on a Sunday afternoon. […]
Warning: getimagesize(/home/heyarnold10/dingdingletsride.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/manhattan_green.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/heyarnold10/dingdingletsride.com/wp-content/themes/canvas/functions/admin-functions.php on line 558
Warning: getimagesize() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/heyarnold10/dingdingletsride.com/wp-content/themes/canvas/functions/admin-functions.php on line 563
Warning: basename() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/heyarnold10/dingdingletsride.com/wp-content/themes/canvas/functions/admin-functions.php on line 564
by Samantha on December 28, 2011
Mr. Ding and I are on a quest to buy a steel frame, step-through bike for a tall rider (5′ 10). In this case it’s for a new rider who’s not going to ride it everyday and everywhere – she’s going to ride around the residential area of Oak Park on short family rides. Having […]
by Samantha on November 13, 2011
I’ve got a City Bikes page here on my blog where I note any cool “City Bikes” that I test ride or come across during my daily work commute or other rides around the city. For the purposes of this blog, a “City” bike is almost any upright-style bike that while not a cruiser bike, […]
Upcoming Chicago Bike Events
- Adaptive Biking
- Bike Advocacy
- Bike Events
- Bike Gear & Clothing Reviews
- Bike Parking
- Bike Reviews
- Bike Shops
- Bike Winter
- Biking in Cities Outside Chicago
- Cargo Bikes
- Chicago Women Who Bike Events
- City Bikes
- City Commuting
- city rides
- Dutch Bikes
- Family Biking
- Folding Bikes
- Stolen Bikes & Bike Security
- Things You See When You're On A Bike..
- Bike Talk: Garment Panniers That Don’t Wrinkle Your Suit September 3, 2014
- You Missed A Great First #BikeChi Picnic Brunch August 31, 2014
- I Spy A Lovely Chicago-Made City Bike Downtown August 14, 2014
- Bike Shop Grand Opening and a Cargo Bike Roll Call August 3, 2014
- Come to the #BikeChi Bike Brunch Sunday August 17th July 27, 2014
- We Have a New Bike! Welcome the Yuba Mundo! May 22, 2011
- Cold-Weather City Biking: Suggestions & Some New Finds December 20, 2010
- Bike Winter Chicago – Studded Bike Tires on Dutch Bikes? November 29, 2010
- Bike Review: Gazelle Toer Populair March 22, 2011
- An Orange Public Bike on Hubbard Street August 2, 2011
- janet1957: I have the same set, mint condition to sell if any...
- Samantha: I didn't even think about something like that - br...
- ladyfleur: I can ride to the office in my work clothes just f...
- Meghan Mc: Love the idea of these Bike brunches! Awesome. Als...
- Samantha: Glad you found it useful. There is a newish family...