C’mon Chicago cycling women – join us downtown on December 18th for some glog, beer, a little Christkindlmarket action, and then a sociable ride up to Four Moons Tavern in Roscoe Village! Here’s a link to the post about last year’s ride – if it looks like we were having a good time, well yeah, we […]
by Samantha on December 5, 2014
by Samantha on July 27, 2014
This month I’m hosting a picnic bike brunch for everyone who bikes in Chicago. Grab your favorite summertime brunchy snack or drink and head on out to Arrigo Park near Loomis and Polk , near UIC on 8/17 at 11:00am.
by Samantha on June 11, 2014
First bike brunch picnic of the year was last weekend in Millennium Park, hosted by yours truly. Lots of great biking talk and well, good food too.
by Samantha on May 17, 2014
Please join me for a Chicago women’s bike brunch on Sunday, June 8th, at 11:30am on the Great Lawn in Millennium Park. Bring a blanket and a brunch item to share and hope for lots of lovely sunshine.
by Samantha on April 8, 2014
This Saturday from 9-2pm, stop by the Women on Wheels Bike Fest in the Pilsen neighborhood in Chicago.
by Samantha on December 24, 2013
This month’s Chicago Critical Lass ride began with some holiday cheer downtown at the Christkindlmarket & then we rode north to Roscoe Village.
by Samantha on June 5, 2013
This month’s Chicago Women-Who-Bike brunch rescheduled to an inside brunch instead of a picnic due to the weather. Good conversation and tasty food had by all.
Upcoming Chicago Bike Events
- Adaptive Biking
- Bike Advocacy
- Bike Events
- Bike Gear & Clothing Reviews
- Bike Parking
- Bike Reviews
- Bike Shops
- Bike Winter
- Biking in Cities Outside Chicago
- Cargo Bikes
- Chicago Women Who Bike Events
- City Bikes
- City Commuting
- city rides
- Dutch Bikes
- Family Biking
- Folding Bikes
- Stolen Bikes & Bike Security
- Things You See When You're On A Bike..
- Come Join Us for The 2014 December Critical Lass Ride! December 5, 2014
- Bike Talk: Garment Panniers That Don’t Wrinkle Your Suit September 3, 2014
- You Missed A Great First #BikeChi Picnic Brunch August 31, 2014
- I Spy A Lovely Chicago-Made City Bike Downtown August 14, 2014
- Bike Shop Grand Opening and a Cargo Bike Roll Call August 3, 2014
- We Have a New Bike! Welcome the Yuba Mundo! May 22, 2011
- Cold-Weather City Biking: Suggestions & Some New Finds December 20, 2010
- Bike Winter Chicago – Studded Bike Tires on Dutch Bikes? November 29, 2010
- An Orange Public Bike on Hubbard Street August 2, 2011
- Bike Review: Gazelle Toer Populair March 22, 2011
- Samantha: I did not see this Kickstarter campaign, but I do ...
- Samantha: Thanks! Really great advice. Ziplock bags are ve...
- John Rezell: Did you see Bike Friday's Kickstarter campaign for...
- Keith Martin: I've been using the Two Wheel Gear model for about...
- janet1957: I have the same set, mint condition to sell if any...