This month I’m hosting a picnic bike brunch for everyone who bikes in Chicago. Grab your favorite summertime brunchy snack or drink and head on out to Arrigo Park near Loomis and Polk , near UIC on 8/17 at 11:00am.
by Samantha on July 27, 2014
by Samantha on June 11, 2014
First bike brunch picnic of the year was last weekend in Millennium Park, hosted by yours truly. Lots of great biking talk and well, good food too.
by Samantha on May 17, 2014
Please join me for a Chicago women’s bike brunch on Sunday, June 8th, at 11:30am on the Great Lawn in Millennium Park. Bring a blanket and a brunch item to share and hope for lots of lovely sunshine.
by Samantha on April 8, 2014
This Saturday from 9-2pm, stop by the Women on Wheels Bike Fest in the Pilsen neighborhood in Chicago.
by Samantha on December 24, 2013
This month’s Chicago Critical Lass ride began with some holiday cheer downtown at the Christkindlmarket & then we rode north to Roscoe Village.
by Samantha on June 5, 2013
This month’s Chicago Women-Who-Bike brunch rescheduled to an inside brunch instead of a picnic due to the weather. Good conversation and tasty food had by all.
by Samantha on May 5, 2013
There are two great Cyclofemme Mother’s Day rides scheduled for Chicago this weekend. Check out the ride information and come join us for a ride.
Upcoming Chicago Bike Events
- Adaptive Biking
- Bike Advocacy
- Bike Events
- Bike Gear & Clothing Reviews
- Bike Parking
- Bike Reviews
- Bike Shops
- Bike Winter
- Biking in Cities Outside Chicago
- Cargo Bikes
- Chicago Women Who Bike Events
- City Bikes
- City Commuting
- city rides
- Dutch Bikes
- Family Biking
- Folding Bikes
- Stolen Bikes & Bike Security
- Things You See When You're On A Bike..
- Bike Talk: Garment Panniers That Don’t Wrinkle Your Suit September 3, 2014
- You Missed A Great First #BikeChi Picnic Brunch August 31, 2014
- I Spy A Lovely Chicago-Made City Bike Downtown August 14, 2014
- Bike Shop Grand Opening and a Cargo Bike Roll Call August 3, 2014
- Come to the #BikeChi Bike Brunch Sunday August 17th July 27, 2014
- We Have a New Bike! Welcome the Yuba Mundo! May 22, 2011
- Cold-Weather City Biking: Suggestions & Some New Finds December 20, 2010
- Bike Winter Chicago – Studded Bike Tires on Dutch Bikes? November 29, 2010
- Bike Review: Gazelle Toer Populair March 22, 2011
- An Orange Public Bike on Hubbard Street August 2, 2011
- janet1957: I have the same set, mint condition to sell if any...
- Samantha: I didn't even think about something like that - br...
- ladyfleur: I can ride to the office in my work clothes just f...
- Meghan Mc: Love the idea of these Bike brunches! Awesome. Als...
- Samantha: Glad you found it useful. There is a newish family...