Back on Saturday, July 19th Chicago Cargo and Alt-Cycle Shop hosted another fun Cargo Bike Roll Call and a bunch of local cyclists showcased their own cargo bikes.
by Samantha on August 3, 2014
by Samantha on July 6, 2014
Here’s how we haul our Yuba Mundo on a hitch-mounted bike carrier on family vacations or other getaways.
by Samantha on April 4, 2014
Part two of my survey of local Chicago bike shops that sell cargo bikes.
by Samantha on April 2, 2014
Part one of a two-part post on the bike shops in Chicago that sell (or rent) cargo bikes.
by Samantha on April 1, 2014
A round-up of some of my favorite posts on cargo bikes as I celebrate Cargo Bike Week 2014 here on the blog.
by Samantha on March 31, 2014
In celebration of the upcoming Roscoe Village Kidical Mass bike ride and Cargobike Roll Call this Sunday, I”m kicking off another Cargo Bike Week here at Ding Ding Let’s Ride!
by Samantha on September 9, 2013
We rode our bikes up to the Renegade Craft fair this past weekend and stopped by the Vintage Bazaar area and came home with two 1960s chairs strapped onto our Yuba Mundo Cargo bike.
Upcoming Chicago Bike Events
- Adaptive Biking
- Bike Advocacy
- Bike Events
- Bike Gear & Clothing Reviews
- Bike Parking
- Bike Reviews
- Bike Shops
- Bike Winter
- Biking in Cities Outside Chicago
- Cargo Bikes
- Chicago Women Who Bike Events
- City Bikes
- City Commuting
- city rides
- Dutch Bikes
- Family Biking
- Folding Bikes
- Stolen Bikes & Bike Security
- Things You See When You're On A Bike..
- Bike Talk: Garment Panniers That Don’t Wrinkle Your Suit September 3, 2014
- You Missed A Great First #BikeChi Picnic Brunch August 31, 2014
- I Spy A Lovely Chicago-Made City Bike Downtown August 14, 2014
- Bike Shop Grand Opening and a Cargo Bike Roll Call August 3, 2014
- Come to the #BikeChi Bike Brunch Sunday August 17th July 27, 2014
- We Have a New Bike! Welcome the Yuba Mundo! May 22, 2011
- Cold-Weather City Biking: Suggestions & Some New Finds December 20, 2010
- Bike Winter Chicago – Studded Bike Tires on Dutch Bikes? November 29, 2010
- Bike Review: Gazelle Toer Populair March 22, 2011
- An Orange Public Bike on Hubbard Street August 2, 2011
- Samantha: I didn't even think about something like that - br...
- ladyfleur: I can ride to the office in my work clothes just f...
- Meghan Mc: Love the idea of these Bike brunches! Awesome. Als...
- Samantha: Glad you found it useful. There is a newish family...
- Samantha: Great question! You just caused me to go look up t...