Here’s my 3-minute video of our January 2013 Chicago Kidical Mass ride with a surf music soundtrack in honor of the live tunes we had during our ride. We rode from Palmer Square to Humboldt Park.
by Samantha on January 28, 2013
by Samantha on January 15, 2013
Hey there Chicago cyclists! If you work downtown, don’t forget to bike on by Daley Plaza this Friday morning for the 2013 edition of Winter Bike to Work Day!
by Samantha on January 8, 2013
Little D was still on Christmas break last week, so we decided one night during the week was ’go out to dinner night by bike’ night. So, I rode my bike home from work that night to meet up with Andrew and Little Ding so we could ride together to dinner. It was also a [...]
by Samantha on March 8, 2012
Come on out to the closing party for the Bike Winter Art Show and celebrate with a cool bikey fashion show to benefit West Town Bikes! The benefit kicks off at 8 pm with a family fun puppet show performed by Jabberwocky. The main event, a runway fashion show, starts at 9 pm and is [...]
Upcoming Chicago Bike Events
- Adaptive Biking
- Bike Advocacy
- Bike Events
- Bike Gear & Clothing Reviews
- Bike Parking
- Bike Reviews
- Bike Shops
- Bike Winter
- Biking in Cities Outside Chicago
- Cargo Bikes
- Chicago Women Who Bike Events
- City Bikes
- City Commuting & Transport by Bike
- Dutch Bikes
- Family Biking
- Folding Bikes
- Stolen Bikes & Bike Security
- Things You See When You're On A Bike..
- It’s Spring aka Bike Thief Time: Lock Up Your Bike! May 15, 2013
- Chicago Kidical Mass Ride: Logan Square – May 2013 May 12, 2013
- Cyclofemme: Mother’s Day Bike Rides for Everyone May 5, 2013
- Another Episode of What You Can Haul With a Cargo Bike April 25, 2013
- AmTryke Adaptive Bikes – Big Therapeutic Benefits April 14, 2013
- We Have a New Bike! Welcome the Yuba Mundo! May 22, 2011
- Cold-Weather City Biking: Suggestions & Some New Finds December 20, 2010
- Bike Winter Chicago – Studded Bike Tires on Dutch Bikes? November 29, 2010
- Bike Review: Gazelle Toer Populair March 22, 2011
- An Orange Public Bike on Hubbard Street August 2, 2011
- Samantha: Thanks! It is a lot and I'm really proud of him....
- Samantha: Nice!...
- Randy: Congrats to your husband. That's a lot of weight l...
- Maggie W: I thought in previous posts that Mr. Ding looked m...
- Maggie W: I posted this ...