The 2nd post in my Bike Talk Series, on garment bag-style panniers, to transport your suit to work with no wrinkles.
by Samantha on September 3, 2014
by Samantha on July 6, 2014
Here’s how we haul our Yuba Mundo on a hitch-mounted bike carrier on family vacations or other getaways.
by Samantha on June 22, 2014
Kicking off my Bike Talk series with a post about breathable padded bike shorts for women.
by Samantha on September 2, 2013
I recently bought a new bike helmet – another plain, white one. The big question is, do I cover it with stickers or leave it alone?
by Samantha on July 21, 2013
Long sundresses are my favorite thing to wear in the summer, and step-through bikes are my favorite bike to ride anytime, and they make for a great combination.
by Samantha on March 26, 2013
I saw a lot of bike bags recently at the Chicago Bike Swap, which you can read about in the follow-up post that I wrote. I started doing a little research, especially since I’m looking around for a new spring-ish bike bag/purse to tote around on my Dutch bike, and the easiest way to keep […]
by Samantha on October 11, 2012
We finally got our hands on the 2012 Go-Getter bags from Yuba Mundo, made to fit their long-tail cargo bikes. The old version of the bag was great, and the 2012 version is even better.
Upcoming Chicago Bike Events
- Adaptive Biking
- Bike Advocacy
- Bike Events
- Bike Gear & Clothing Reviews
- Bike Parking
- Bike Reviews
- Bike Shops
- Bike Winter
- Biking in Cities Outside Chicago
- Cargo Bikes
- Chicago Women Who Bike Events
- City Bikes
- City Commuting
- city rides
- Dutch Bikes
- Family Biking
- Folding Bikes
- Stolen Bikes & Bike Security
- Things You See When You're On A Bike..
- Bike Talk: Garment Panniers That Don’t Wrinkle Your Suit September 3, 2014
- You Missed A Great First #BikeChi Picnic Brunch August 31, 2014
- I Spy A Lovely Chicago-Made City Bike Downtown August 14, 2014
- Bike Shop Grand Opening and a Cargo Bike Roll Call August 3, 2014
- Come to the #BikeChi Bike Brunch Sunday August 17th July 27, 2014
- We Have a New Bike! Welcome the Yuba Mundo! May 22, 2011
- Cold-Weather City Biking: Suggestions & Some New Finds December 20, 2010
- Bike Winter Chicago – Studded Bike Tires on Dutch Bikes? November 29, 2010
- Bike Review: Gazelle Toer Populair March 22, 2011
- An Orange Public Bike on Hubbard Street August 2, 2011
- Keith Martin: I've been using the Two Wheel Gear model for about...
- janet1957: I have the same set, mint condition to sell if any...
- Samantha: I didn't even think about something like that - br...
- ladyfleur: I can ride to the office in my work clothes just f...
- Meghan Mc: Love the idea of these Bike brunches! Awesome. Als...