We rode our bikes up to the Renegade Craft fair this past weekend and stopped by the Vintage Bazaar area and came home with two 1960s chairs strapped onto our Yuba Mundo Cargo bike.
by Samantha on September 9, 2013
by Samantha on April 25, 2013
Last weekend we loaded up the cargo bike with bags and bags of clothes to take to a local donation center. It’s amazing what you can fit on a Yuba Mundo.
by Samantha on October 22, 2012
Last year we rigged up our own towing mechanism to allow us to tow a bike – adult-sized or kid-sized- with our Yuba Mundo. We fashioned our own system that we could attach to the running boards when needed – here’s the post I wrote about it. It worked well for us last year but […]
by Samantha on October 16, 2012
We headed out to the garden store last weekend to pick up some pumpkins and whatever else we could to add some seasonal touches to our humble abode. We also took the opportunity to do a little bit of street riding with Little Ding since it was going to be a short ride there and […]
Upcoming Chicago Bike Events
Wednesday, December 18th 6:30pm December Critical Lass Ride
Sunday, December 1st, 10:00am Roscoe Village Kidical Mass
Saturday, December 14th, 10:30am, Logan/Palmer Sqaure Kidical Mass
Saturday, December 14th, 12:00pm Dreidel Rampage
For even more Chicago cycling events check out the events calender on the chainlink.org
- Adaptive Biking
- Bike Advocacy
- Bike Events
- Bike Gear & Clothing Reviews
- Bike Parking
- Bike Reviews
- Bike Shops
- Bike Winter
- Biking in Cities Outside Chicago
- Cargo Bikes
- Chicago Women Who Bike Events
- City Bikes
- City Commuting
- city rides
- Dutch Bikes
- Family Biking
- Folding Bikes
- Stolen Bikes & Bike Security
- Things You See When You're On A Bike..
- Happy Thanksgiving 2013 from The Ding Ding Let’s Ride Family! November 27, 2013
- Chicago Kidical Mass Ride: Roscoe Village November 2013 November 5, 2013
- Hauling Mid-Century Furniture On A Cargo Bike September 9, 2013
- Reader Nominated Bike Parking Hall of Fame: Schubas Tavern September 6, 2013
- New Bike Helmet – To Sticker or Not? September 2, 2013
- We Have a New Bike! Welcome the Yuba Mundo! May 22, 2011
- Cold-Weather City Biking: Suggestions & Some New Finds December 20, 2010
- Bike Review: Gazelle Toer Populair March 22, 2011
- Bike Winter Chicago – Studded Bike Tires on Dutch Bikes? November 29, 2010
- An Orange Public Bike on Hubbard Street August 2, 2011
- Samantha: Sorry for the delayed response. Not sure about ex...
- Agatha Bitchy: How can you tell when a bike helmet is worn out? N...
- Girly Surly: Fall is the perfect time for bicycling. Let's rid...
- John Greenfield: As the guy who sited the bike racks several years ...
- Samantha: Approved...