Part one of a two-part post on the bike shops in Chicago that sell (or rent) cargo bikes.
by Samantha on April 2, 2014
by Samantha on April 1, 2014
A round-up of some of my favorite posts on cargo bikes as I celebrate Cargo Bike Week 2014 here on the blog.
by Samantha on September 9, 2013
We rode our bikes up to the Renegade Craft fair this past weekend and stopped by the Vintage Bazaar area and came home with two 1960s chairs strapped onto our Yuba Mundo Cargo bike.
by Samantha on April 25, 2013
Last weekend we loaded up the cargo bike with bags and bags of clothes to take to a local donation center. It’s amazing what you can fit on a Yuba Mundo.
by Samantha on October 22, 2012
Last year we rigged up our own towing mechanism to allow us to tow a bike – adult-sized or kid-sized- with our Yuba Mundo. We fashioned our own system that we could attach to the running boards when needed – here’s the post I wrote about it. It worked well for us last year but […]
by Samantha on October 16, 2012
We headed out to the garden store last weekend to pick up some pumpkins and whatever else we could to add some seasonal touches to our humble abode. We also took the opportunity to do a little bit of street riding with Little Ding since it was going to be a short ride there and […]
by Samantha on October 11, 2012
We finally got our hands on the 2012 Go-Getter bags from Yuba Mundo, made to fit their long-tail cargo bikes. The old version of the bag was great, and the 2012 version is even better.
Upcoming Chicago Bike Events
Thursday, April 24th, 6pm April Critical Lass Ride
Saturday, April 26th, 11:00am Bronzeville Legends Bike Ride
Tuesday, April 29th, 6-8pm April Bike-in Night at the Paramount Room
Sunday, May 4th, 10:00am Roscoe Village Kidical Mass Ride
Saturday, May 10th, 10:30am Logan/Palmer Square Kidical Mass Ride
Saturday, May 17th, 10am South Loop Kidical Mass Ride
For even more Chicago cycling events check out the events calender on the chainlink.org
- Adaptive Biking
- Bike Advocacy
- Bike Events
- Bike Gear & Clothing Reviews
- Bike Parking
- Bike Reviews
- Bike Shops
- Bike Winter
- Biking in Cities Outside Chicago
- Cargo Bikes
- Chicago Women Who Bike Events
- City Bikes
- City Commuting
- city rides
- Dutch Bikes
- Family Biking
- Folding Bikes
- Stolen Bikes & Bike Security
- Things You See When You're On A Bike..
- Women on Wheels 1 Day Bike Fest This Saturday! April 8, 2014
- Cargo Bike Week 2014: Cargo Bike Shops in Chicago Pt. 2 April 4, 2014
- Cargo Bike Week 2014: Cargo Bike Shops in Chicago Pt. 1 April 2, 2014
- Cargo Bike Week 2014: What Are Cargo Bikes? April 1, 2014
- Cargo Bike Week 2014 & Cargo Bike Roll Call This Sunday! March 31, 2014
- We Have a New Bike! Welcome the Yuba Mundo! May 22, 2011
- Cold-Weather City Biking: Suggestions & Some New Finds December 20, 2010
- Bike Review: Gazelle Toer Populair March 22, 2011
- An Orange Public Bike on Hubbard Street August 2, 2011
- Bike Winter Chicago – Studded Bike Tires on Dutch Bikes? November 29, 2010
- Samantha: And yes.. installing a bike rack itself doesn't he...
- Samantha: Glad you found it helpful, and that you enjoyed th...
- Family Ride: Help for putting into words what bugs me about our...
- Samantha: Sure thing!...
- Samantha: Sure thing!...