This past Saturday, we celebrated the 3rd year of Kidical Mass rides in Chicago with a blustery Palmer Square ride – the original neighborhood to host Kidical Mass rides in Chicago. We gained two more Chicago neighborhood rides this past summer – Hyde Park and Lincoln Square! Now you’ve got three choices on different weekends, […]
by Samantha on March 19, 2013
by Samantha on January 28, 2013
Here’s my 3-minute video of our January 2013 Chicago Kidical Mass ride with a surf music soundtrack in honor of the live tunes we had during our ride. We rode from Palmer Square to Humboldt Park.
by Samantha on January 8, 2013
Little D was still on Christmas break last week, so we decided one night during the week was ’go out to dinner night by bike’ night. So, I rode my bike home from work that night to meet up with Andrew and Little Ding so we could ride together to dinner. It was also a […]
by Samantha on February 27, 2012
I’m sure you’ve noticed that I don’t publish blog posts as much as I first did when I started this blog. It’s not due to a lack of material by any means, or a loss of interest.Â Instead, it’s due to a lack of time.Â There are only so many hours in a day, and […]
Upcoming Chicago Bike Events
Thursday, February 6th, 6pm Streetsblog 1st Anniversary Meetup
Saturday, February 8th, 10:20am Palmer/Logan Square Kidical Mass Ride
Saturday, February 8th 12pm Cozy Hearth Tweed Ride 4
Saturday, February 15th, 11am Winter Bike Swap 2014
Friday, February 21st, 6pm Opening Night : 17th Chicago Bike Winter Art Show
For even more Chicago cycling events check out the events calender on the chainlink.org
- Adaptive Biking
- Bike Advocacy
- Bike Events
- Bike Gear & Clothing Reviews
- Bike Parking
- Bike Reviews
- Bike Shops
- Bike Winter
- Biking in Cities Outside Chicago
- Cargo Bikes
- Chicago Women Who Bike Events
- City Bikes
- City Commuting
- city rides
- Dutch Bikes
- Family Biking
- Folding Bikes
- Stolen Bikes & Bike Security
- Things You See When You're On A Bike..
- A Gallery of Snow Bikes February 2, 2014
- Bike Parking & A Winter Visit to the Indiana Dunes January 24, 2014
- Celebrate Winter Bike to Work Day 2014 Next Week! January 16, 2014
- Chicago Critical Lass : The December 2013 Ride! December 24, 2013
- Bike Winter Chicago – What a Commute Looks Like December 16, 2013
- We Have a New Bike! Welcome the Yuba Mundo! May 22, 2011
- Cold-Weather City Biking: Suggestions & Some New Finds December 20, 2010
- Bike Winter Chicago – Studded Bike Tires on Dutch Bikes? November 29, 2010
- An Orange Public Bike on Hubbard Street August 2, 2011
- Bike Review: Gazelle Toer Populair March 22, 2011
- Samantha: Sure thing!...
- Samantha: Sure thing!...
- Samantha: I think you 're right. Some education/PSAs would g...
- Steven Vance: Could I ask you to update this post and provide a ...
- Elliott Mason: I bet by Dec 2015 we'll have it all straightened o...