So I was riding home through the Kinzie Industrial Corridor last week and out of the corner of my eye I spotted this guy. Meet the Blob Monster. I just had to turn down the side street to see what the heck this was. Turns out, the Blob Monster is not a giant example of […]
by Samantha on May 16, 2011
by Samantha on March 31, 2011
Mr. Ding and I took a bike ride to the Garfield Park Conservatory to check the bright colors of the Spring Flower Show.
by Samantha on March 28, 2011
It is officially spring in the Midwest, but you would not know it by the chilly weather in Chicago. The sun has started to peak out a little more, and feels a little brighter and stronger each day, but when the temperatures can’t make it out of the 30s (Fahrenheit) and the wind is […]
by Samantha on January 19, 2011
Looking out at the light snow that is falling now, on top of the snowy sleet that fell last night, on top of the rain that froze up the previous night, I’m thinking that the residential intersection near our house looks rather slippery. Perhaps I should reconsider my ride to work this morning? At the […]
Upcoming Chicago Bike Events
Wednesday, December 18th 6:30pm December Critical Lass Ride
Sunday, December 1st, 10:00am Roscoe Village Kidical Mass
Saturday, December 14th, 10:30am, Logan/Palmer Sqaure Kidical Mass
Saturday, December 14th, 12:00pm Dreidel Rampage
For even more Chicago cycling events check out the events calender on the chainlink.org
- Adaptive Biking
- Bike Advocacy
- Bike Events
- Bike Gear & Clothing Reviews
- Bike Parking
- Bike Reviews
- Bike Shops
- Bike Winter
- Biking in Cities Outside Chicago
- Cargo Bikes
- Chicago Women Who Bike Events
- City Bikes
- City Commuting
- city rides
- Dutch Bikes
- Family Biking
- Folding Bikes
- Stolen Bikes & Bike Security
- Things You See When You're On A Bike..
- Happy Thanksgiving 2013 from The Ding Ding Let’s Ride Family! November 27, 2013
- Chicago Kidical Mass Ride: Roscoe Village November 2013 November 5, 2013
- Hauling Mid-Century Furniture On A Cargo Bike September 9, 2013
- Reader Nominated Bike Parking Hall of Fame: Schubas Tavern September 6, 2013
- New Bike Helmet – To Sticker or Not? September 2, 2013
- We Have a New Bike! Welcome the Yuba Mundo! May 22, 2011
- Cold-Weather City Biking: Suggestions & Some New Finds December 20, 2010
- Bike Review: Gazelle Toer Populair March 22, 2011
- Bike Winter Chicago – Studded Bike Tires on Dutch Bikes? November 29, 2010
- An Orange Public Bike on Hubbard Street August 2, 2011
- Samantha: Sorry for the delayed response. Not sure about ex...
- Agatha Bitchy: How can you tell when a bike helmet is worn out? N...
- Girly Surly: Fall is the perfect time for bicycling. Let's rid...
- John Greenfield: As the guy who sited the bike racks several years ...
- Samantha: Approved...