If you’re a regular reader of the Chicago/Nashville bike blog Let’s Go Ride A Bike you may be familiar with their “Roll Model” series. Recently they profiled me!
by Samantha on January 22, 2012
For the opening brunch of 2012 we all headed south to the Pilsen neighborhood – an old Chicago neighborhood about 3 miles south of downtown. It began as a German, and later Czech & Slovak neighborhood in the 19th century, supplying labor to the stockyards and the surrounding industrial areas. By the 1960s the neighborhood [...]
by Samantha on December 14, 2011
This month’s brunch took us to Wicker Park to sample the comfort food of The Southern. While it wasn’t sunny out, it wasn’t nearly as cold as it was at last year’s December brunch. Can you believe we’ve been keeping this going for a little over a year? Kudos ladies! Thank you Dottie! There was some [...]
by Samantha on November 21, 2011
This month we convened at the newest location ofÂ Bleeding Heart Bakery. This location has a cafe – it’s huge! And busy. We had a big group this month – about 20 of us – and even though they don’t take reservations, the folks at the bakery were very accommodating – which we much appreciated. [...]
Upcoming Chicago Bike Events
- Adaptive Biking
- Bike Advocacy
- Bike Events
- Bike Gear & Clothing Reviews
- Bike Parking
- Bike Reviews
- Bike Shops
- Bike Winter
- Biking in Cities Outside Chicago
- Cargo Bikes
- Chicago Women Who Bike Events
- City Bikes
- City Commuting & Transport by Bike
- Dutch Bikes
- Family Biking
- Folding Bikes
- Stolen Bikes & Bike Security
- Things You See When You're On A Bike..
- It’s Spring aka Bike Thief Time: Lock Up Your Bike! May 15, 2013
- Chicago Kidical Mass Ride: Logan Square – May 2013 May 12, 2013
- Cyclofemme: Mother’s Day Bike Rides for Everyone May 5, 2013
- Another Episode of What You Can Haul With a Cargo Bike April 25, 2013
- AmTryke Adaptive Bikes – Big Therapeutic Benefits April 14, 2013
- We Have a New Bike! Welcome the Yuba Mundo! May 22, 2011
- Cold-Weather City Biking: Suggestions & Some New Finds December 20, 2010
- Bike Winter Chicago – Studded Bike Tires on Dutch Bikes? November 29, 2010
- Bike Review: Gazelle Toer Populair March 22, 2011
- An Orange Public Bike on Hubbard Street August 2, 2011
- Samantha: Thanks! It is a lot and I'm really proud of him....
- Samantha: Nice!...
- Randy: Congrats to your husband. That's a lot of weight l...
- Maggie W: I thought in previous posts that Mr. Ding looked m...
- Maggie W: I posted this ...