First bike brunch picnic of the year was last weekend in Millennium Park, hosted by yours truly. Lots of great biking talk and well, good food too.
by Samantha on June 11, 2014
by Samantha on May 17, 2014
Please join me for a Chicago women’s bike brunch on Sunday, June 8th, at 11:30am on the Great Lawn in Millennium Park. Bring a blanket and a brunch item to share and hope for lots of lovely sunshine.
by Samantha on June 5, 2013
This month’s Chicago Women-Who-Bike brunch rescheduled to an inside brunch instead of a picnic due to the weather. Good conversation and tasty food had by all.
by Samantha on February 3, 2013
If you’re a regular reader of the Chicago/Nashville bike blog Let’s Go Ride A Bike you may be familiar with their “Roll Model” series. Recently they profiled me!
by Samantha on January 22, 2012
For the opening brunch of 2012 we all headed south to the Pilsen neighborhood – an old Chicago neighborhood about 3 miles south of downtown. It began as a German, and later Czech & Slovak neighborhood in the 19th century, supplying labor to the stockyards and the surrounding industrial areas. By the 1960s the neighborhood […]
by Samantha on December 14, 2011
This month’s brunch took us to Wicker Park to sample the comfort food of The Southern. While it wasn’t sunny out, it wasn’t nearly as cold as it was at last year’s December brunch. Can you believe we’ve been keeping this going for a little over a year? Kudos ladies! Thank you Dottie! There was some […]
by Samantha on November 21, 2011
This month we convened at the newest location of Bleeding Heart Bakery. This location has a cafe – it’s huge! And busy. We had a big group this month – about 20 of us – and even though they don’t take reservations, the folks at the bakery were very accommodating – which we much appreciated. […]
Upcoming Chicago Bike Events
Sunday August 3rd, 7am-5pm Everybody Rides Benefit for Project Mobility (St. Charles IL)
Saturdays & Sundays throughout the Month Chicago Neighborhood Kidical Mass Rides
For even more Chicago cycling events check out the events calender on the chainlink.org
- Adaptive Biking
- Bike Advocacy
- Bike Events
- Bike Gear & Clothing Reviews
- Bike Parking
- Bike Reviews
- Bike Shops
- Bike Winter
- Biking in Cities Outside Chicago
- Cargo Bikes
- Chicago Women Who Bike Events
- City Bikes
- City Commuting
- city rides
- Dutch Bikes
- Family Biking
- Folding Bikes
- Stolen Bikes & Bike Security
- Things You See When You're On A Bike..
- Bike Parking Along the Lakefront: That Big Boat That’s Actually A Yacht Club July 20, 2014
- How to Haul A Yuba Mundo Cargo Bike On Vacation July 6, 2014
- Have a Bike Happy 4th of July! July 4, 2014
- Bike Parking Fridays: Boat House & Vegan Bike Parking June 27, 2014
- Bike Talk: Breathable Padded Bike Shorts For Women June 22, 2014
- We Have a New Bike! Welcome the Yuba Mundo! May 22, 2011
- Cold-Weather City Biking: Suggestions & Some New Finds December 20, 2010
- Bike Winter Chicago – Studded Bike Tires on Dutch Bikes? November 29, 2010
- An Orange Public Bike on Hubbard Street August 2, 2011
- Bike Review: Gazelle Toer Populair March 22, 2011
- JaneHealy: This was great. I have wanted a long tail bike fo...
- Samantha: Good question Steve - I'm curious too....
- steve hill: Just curious, how did you lock the bag to the fram...
- Samantha: Thanks! LittleD actually picked them out - though...
- Steven Vance: Ooh, I really like those chairs. Division Stree...