This month I’m hosting a picnic bike brunch for everyone who bikes in Chicago. Grab your favorite summertime brunchy snack or drink and head on out to Arrigo Park near Loomis and Polk , near UIC on 8/17 at 11:00am.
by Samantha on July 27, 2014
by Samantha on June 11, 2014
First bike brunch picnic of the year was last weekend in Millennium Park, hosted by yours truly. Lots of great biking talk and well, good food too.
by Samantha on May 17, 2014
Please join me for a Chicago women’s bike brunch on Sunday, June 8th, at 11:30am on the Great Lawn in Millennium Park. Bring a blanket and a brunch item to share and hope for lots of lovely sunshine.
by Samantha on June 5, 2013
This month’s Chicago Women-Who-Bike brunch rescheduled to an inside brunch instead of a picnic due to the weather. Good conversation and tasty food had by all.
by Samantha on February 3, 2013
If you’re a regular reader of the Chicago/Nashville bike blog Let’s Go Ride A Bike you may be familiar with their “Roll Model” series. Recently they profiled me!
by Samantha on January 22, 2012
For the opening brunch of 2012 we all headed south to the Pilsen neighborhood – an old Chicago neighborhood about 3 miles south of downtown. It began as a German, and later Czech & Slovak neighborhood in the 19th century, supplying labor to the stockyards and the surrounding industrial areas. By the 1960s the neighborhood […]
by Samantha on December 14, 2011
This month’s brunch took us to Wicker Park to sample the comfort food of The Southern. While it wasn’t sunny out, it wasn’t nearly as cold as it was at last year’s December brunch. Can you believe we’ve been keeping this going for a little over a year? Kudos ladies! Thank you Dottie! There was some […]
Upcoming Chicago Bike Events
- Adaptive Biking
- Bike Advocacy
- Bike Events
- Bike Gear & Clothing Reviews
- Bike Parking
- Bike Reviews
- Bike Shops
- Bike Winter
- Biking in Cities Outside Chicago
- Cargo Bikes
- Chicago Women Who Bike Events
- City Bikes
- City Commuting
- city rides
- Dutch Bikes
- Family Biking
- Folding Bikes
- Stolen Bikes & Bike Security
- Things You See When You're On A Bike..
- Bike Talk: Garment Panniers That Don’t Wrinkle Your Suit September 3, 2014
- You Missed A Great First #BikeChi Picnic Brunch August 31, 2014
- I Spy A Lovely Chicago-Made City Bike Downtown August 14, 2014
- Bike Shop Grand Opening and a Cargo Bike Roll Call August 3, 2014
- Come to the #BikeChi Bike Brunch Sunday August 17th July 27, 2014
- We Have a New Bike! Welcome the Yuba Mundo! May 22, 2011
- Cold-Weather City Biking: Suggestions & Some New Finds December 20, 2010
- Bike Winter Chicago – Studded Bike Tires on Dutch Bikes? November 29, 2010
- Bike Review: Gazelle Toer Populair March 22, 2011
- An Orange Public Bike on Hubbard Street August 2, 2011
- Samantha: I didn't even think about something like that - br...
- ladyfleur: I can ride to the office in my work clothes just f...
- Meghan Mc: Love the idea of these Bike brunches! Awesome. Als...
- Samantha: Glad you found it useful. There is a newish family...
- Samantha: Great question! You just caused me to go look up t...