There are two great Cyclofemme Mother’s Day rides scheduled for Chicago this weekend. Check out the ride information and come join us for a ride.
by Samantha on May 5, 2013
by Samantha on November 7, 2010
We’ve had such beautiful fall weather here in Chicago that it’s been an absolute pleasure to ride around the city on errands.Â Â Between the leaves on the trees turning and changing colors, and the seasonal decorations that some people out out around their homes in some neighborhoods,Â it makes me feel like I’m riding through […]
by Samantha on October 12, 2010
It is an absolutely gorgeous day in Chicago – sunshine, blue skies, and 75 degrees- in OCTOBER!! No excuse to be inside today.Â So Oma and I headed down to the West Loop to meet a friend for lunch – we heard that the Gaztro-Wagon was going to be down around Washington & May Street […]
by Samantha on September 3, 2010
Did you miss the Boulevard Lakefront Tour last weekend? It’s a great Chicago summer ride, right up there with Bike the Drive. We were not able to ride this year, but the ride came to us this year, and it was hard to miss. We were in Ukrainian Village and all-of-a-sudden (or so it seemed) […]
Upcoming Chicago Bike Events
Thursday, February 6th, 6pm Streetsblog 1st Anniversary Meetup
Saturday, February 8th, 10:20am Palmer/Logan Square Kidical Mass Ride
Saturday, February 8th 12pm Cozy Hearth Tweed Ride 4
Saturday, February 15th, 11am Winter Bike Swap 2014
Friday, February 21st, 6pm Opening Night : 17th Chicago Bike Winter Art Show
For even more Chicago cycling events check out the events calender on the chainlink.org
- Adaptive Biking
- Bike Advocacy
- Bike Events
- Bike Gear & Clothing Reviews
- Bike Parking
- Bike Reviews
- Bike Shops
- Bike Winter
- Biking in Cities Outside Chicago
- Cargo Bikes
- Chicago Women Who Bike Events
- City Bikes
- City Commuting
- city rides
- Dutch Bikes
- Family Biking
- Folding Bikes
- Stolen Bikes & Bike Security
- Things You See When You're On A Bike..
- A Gallery of Snow Bikes February 2, 2014
- Bike Parking & A Winter Visit to the Indiana Dunes January 24, 2014
- Celebrate Winter Bike to Work Day 2014 Next Week! January 16, 2014
- Chicago Critical Lass : The December 2013 Ride! December 24, 2013
- Bike Winter Chicago – What a Commute Looks Like December 16, 2013
- We Have a New Bike! Welcome the Yuba Mundo! May 22, 2011
- Cold-Weather City Biking: Suggestions & Some New Finds December 20, 2010
- Bike Winter Chicago – Studded Bike Tires on Dutch Bikes? November 29, 2010
- An Orange Public Bike on Hubbard Street August 2, 2011
- Bike Review: Gazelle Toer Populair March 22, 2011
- Samantha: Sure thing!...
- Samantha: Sure thing!...
- Samantha: I think you 're right. Some education/PSAs would g...
- Steven Vance: Could I ask you to update this post and provide a ...
- Elliott Mason: I bet by Dec 2015 we'll have it all straightened o...