There are two great Cyclofemme Mother’s Day rides scheduled for Chicago this weekend. Check out the ride information and come join us for a ride.
by Samantha on May 5, 2013
by Samantha on November 7, 2010
Riding around Chicago neighborhoods with a Dutch bike, admiring the seasonal decorations.
by Samantha on October 12, 2010
It is an absolutely gorgeous day in Chicago – sunshine, blue skies, and 75 degrees- in OCTOBER!! No excuse to be inside today.Â So Oma and I headed down to the West Loop to meet a friend for lunch – we heard that the Gaztro-Wagon was going to be down around Washington & May Street […]
by Samantha on September 3, 2010
Did you miss the Boulevard Lakefront Tour last weekend? It’s a great Chicago summer ride, right up there with Bike the Drive. We were not able to ride this year, but the ride came to us this year, and it was hard to miss. We were in Ukrainian Village and all-of-a-sudden (or so it seemed) […]
by Samantha on August 26, 2010
Yes, yes, it’s not Friday yet, but ya got to start planning your weekend before Friday or you’ll hit yourself on the forehead and say D’oh!Â I wish I would have known about that event earlier in the week!” A lot of us ride every day, and use our bikes for our basic transportation. But […]
by Samantha on July 30, 2010
On Wednesday nights throughout the summer the Grant Park Symphony performs their Grammy-nominated concert series in Millennium Park. It’s an amazing venue, with amazing musicians and to top it off it’s FREE! And for those of us in the city, we can easily ride our bikes to the show instead of hopping on a train […]
by Samantha on July 21, 2010
Everyone has that one house that you’re always curious about.Â Who lives there, or who bought it, or why has it been for sale for so long, or even who would ever build such a structure and who would possibly live there? One of the many benefits of riding a bike is that you move […]
Upcoming Chicago Bike Events
- Adaptive Biking
- Bike Advocacy
- Bike Events
- Bike Gear & Clothing Reviews
- Bike Parking
- Bike Reviews
- Bike Shops
- Bike Winter
- Biking in Cities Outside Chicago
- Cargo Bikes
- Chicago Women Who Bike Events
- City Bikes
- City Commuting
- city rides
- Dutch Bikes
- Family Biking
- Folding Bikes
- Stolen Bikes & Bike Security
- Things You See When You're On A Bike..
- Bike Talk: Garment Panniers That Don’t Wrinkle Your Suit September 3, 2014
- You Missed A Great First #BikeChi Picnic Brunch August 31, 2014
- I Spy A Lovely Chicago-Made City Bike Downtown August 14, 2014
- Bike Shop Grand Opening and a Cargo Bike Roll Call August 3, 2014
- Come to the #BikeChi Bike Brunch Sunday August 17th July 27, 2014
- We Have a New Bike! Welcome the Yuba Mundo! May 22, 2011
- Cold-Weather City Biking: Suggestions & Some New Finds December 20, 2010
- Bike Winter Chicago – Studded Bike Tires on Dutch Bikes? November 29, 2010
- Bike Review: Gazelle Toer Populair March 22, 2011
- An Orange Public Bike on Hubbard Street August 2, 2011
- Keith Martin: I've been using the Two Wheel Gear model for about...
- janet1957: I have the same set, mint condition to sell if any...
- Samantha: I didn't even think about something like that - br...
- ladyfleur: I can ride to the office in my work clothes just f...
- Meghan Mc: Love the idea of these Bike brunches! Awesome. Als...