If you bike to work downtown, stop by Sweetwater Tavern (225 N. Michigan) this Thursday after 4:30pm to celebrate and/or commiserate with your fellow cyclists.
by Samantha on March 25, 2014
by Samantha on June 10, 2013
Chicago’s own Bike to Work Week is well underway! It continues all week long with the Bike Commuter Challenge and lots and lots of rush hours bike commuter pit stops and other events all over Chicago and the suburbs.
by Samantha on May 5, 2013
There are two great Cyclofemme Mother’s Day rides scheduled for Chicago this weekend. Check out the ride information and come join us for a ride.
by Samantha on March 13, 2013
So you missed the Chicago Bike Swap, did you? Well, never fear – I’m hear with a rundown of all that you missed. It was in a new location this year, at the UIC Physical Education building, which left a lot of room for the display of the bikes on sale, as well as things […]
by Samantha on March 3, 2013
Head over to the UIC campus next Saturday for the Chicago Bike Swap ! More than 75 bike -related businesses, along with panels, demonstrations, and more.
by Jay Clark on October 15, 2012
Today I’ve got guest blogger Jay Clark here on Ding Ding Let’s Ride , with his rundown of a transit presentation by a couple of Chicago’s Aldermen after their recent trip to Copenhagen. Jay is an old friend and a long-time Chicago resident, runner, and cyclist. Check out his 100 Signs – 1,000 Steps blog – […]
Upcoming Chicago Bike Events
- Adaptive Biking
- Bike Advocacy
- Bike Events
- Bike Gear & Clothing Reviews
- Bike Parking
- Bike Reviews
- Bike Shops
- Bike Winter
- Biking in Cities Outside Chicago
- Cargo Bikes
- Chicago Women Who Bike Events
- City Bikes
- City Commuting
- city rides
- Dutch Bikes
- Family Biking
- Folding Bikes
- Stolen Bikes & Bike Security
- Things You See When You're On A Bike..
- I Spy A Lovely Chicago-Made City Bike Downtown August 14, 2014
- Bike Shop Grand Opening and a Cargo Bike Roll Call August 3, 2014
- Come to the #BikeChi Bike Brunch Sunday August 17th July 27, 2014
- Bike Parking Along the Lakefront: That Big Boat That’s Actually A Yacht Club July 20, 2014
- How to Haul A Yuba Mundo Cargo Bike On Vacation July 6, 2014
- We Have a New Bike! Welcome the Yuba Mundo! May 22, 2011
- Cold-Weather City Biking: Suggestions & Some New Finds December 20, 2010
- An Orange Public Bike on Hubbard Street August 2, 2011
- Bike Winter Chicago – Studded Bike Tires on Dutch Bikes? November 29, 2010
- Bike Review: Gazelle Toer Populair March 22, 2011
- Meghan Mc: Love the idea of these Bike brunches! Awesome. Als...
- Samantha: Glad you found it useful. There is a newish family...
- Samantha: Great question! You just caused me to go look up t...
- John: I have a very similar Thule rack but it's only wei...
- JaneHealy: This was great. I have wanted a long tail bike fo...