We rode our bikes up to the Renegade Craft fair this past weekend and stopped by the Vintage Bazaar area and came home with two 1960s chairs strapped onto our Yuba Mundo Cargo bike.
by Samantha on September 9, 2013
by Samantha on April 25, 2013
Last weekend we loaded up the cargo bike with bags and bags of clothes to take to a local donation center. It’s amazing what you can fit on a Yuba Mundo.
by Samantha on March 7, 2013
Be sure to swing by the cargo bike demo area between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. to view, admire, puzzle over, learn about, touch, and try a variety of unusual cargo bikes and trailers.
by Samantha on December 30, 2012
If you follow my adventures on Instagram or Facebook, you’ll know that I’m always posting photos of great city bikes that I come across, including Dutch bikes and cargo bikes. Wintertime weather doesn’t seem to impact cargo bike riders in Chicago as I’ve seen a bunch of cargo bikes lately, and not just the usual […]
Upcoming Chicago Bike Events
- Adaptive Biking
- Bike Advocacy
- Bike Events
- Bike Gear & Clothing Reviews
- Bike Parking
- Bike Reviews
- Bike Shops
- Bike Winter
- Biking in Cities Outside Chicago
- Cargo Bikes
- Chicago Women Who Bike Events
- City Bikes
- City Commuting
- city rides
- Dutch Bikes
- Family Biking
- Folding Bikes
- Stolen Bikes & Bike Security
- Things You See When You're On A Bike..
- Bike Winter Chicago – What a Commute Looks Like December 16, 2013
- Happy Thanksgiving 2013 from The Ding Ding Let’s Ride Family! November 27, 2013
- Chicago Kidical Mass Ride: Roscoe Village November 2013 November 5, 2013
- Hauling Mid-Century Furniture On A Cargo Bike September 9, 2013
- Reader Nominated Bike Parking Hall of Fame: Schubas Tavern September 6, 2013
- We Have a New Bike! Welcome the Yuba Mundo! May 22, 2011
- Cold-Weather City Biking: Suggestions & Some New Finds December 20, 2010
- Bike Review: Gazelle Toer Populair March 22, 2011
- An Orange Public Bike on Hubbard Street August 2, 2011
- Bike Winter Chicago – Studded Bike Tires on Dutch Bikes? November 29, 2010
- Samantha: So first, yes. Oma and I are rockin' the studded t...
- Agatha Bitchy: Holy crow. Does Chicago Public Works (not sure if ...
- Agatha Bitchy: Thanks! Mine's going on 8 years, so maybe it's tim...
- Samantha: Sorry for the delayed response. Not sure about ex...
- Agatha Bitchy: How can you tell when a bike helmet is worn out? N...