The 2nd post in my Bike Talk Series, on garment bag-style panniers, to transport your suit to work with no wrinkles.
by Samantha on September 3, 2014
by Samantha on June 22, 2014
Kicking off my Bike Talk series with a post about breathable padded bike shorts for women.
by Samantha on September 2, 2013
I recently bought a new bike helmet – another plain, white one. The big question is, do I cover it with stickers or leave it alone?
by Samantha on March 26, 2013
I saw a lot of bike bags recently at the Chicago Bike Swap, which you can read about in the follow-up post that I wrote. I started doing a little research, especially since I’m looking around for a new spring-ish bike bag/purse to tote around on my Dutch bike, and the easiest way to keep […]
by Samantha on March 17, 2013
From cool t-shirts, to lights, reflectors, and really cool bike bags, it was all there. Here’s my own short tour of the 2013 Chicago Bike Swap.
by Samantha on October 11, 2012
We finally got our hands on the 2012 Go-Getter bags from Yuba Mundo, made to fit their long-tail cargo bikes. The old version of the bag was great, and the 2012 version is even better.
by Samantha on November 19, 2011
Once the time changes here in Chicago there’s no doubt that winter is on it’s way. The calendar says it’s late in the year and when it’s dark at 5:00pm you just know that it’s time to dig out the hat and gloves and gear up for winter. Until this past week though, it hasn’t […]
Upcoming Chicago Bike Events
Fridays, Saturdays, & Tuesdays, Jan. 9th - Feb. 28th ABC's of Bicycle Maintenance Workshops (FREE!)
Saturday Jan.17th - Friday Jan. 23rd Roll the Cold Bike Challenge
Friday, Jan. 23rd, 6:30-9:00am Winter Bike to Work Day
Friday, Jan 20th 6pm The Polka Ride
Saturday, Feb. 6th - 27th 18th Chicago Bike Winter Art Show
Saturdays & Sundays throughout the Month Chicago Neighborhood Kidical Mass Rides
For even more Chicago cycling events check out the events calender on the chainlink.org
- Adaptive Biking
- Bike Advocacy
- Bike Events
- Bike Gear & Clothing Reviews
- Bike Parking
- Bike Reviews
- Bike Shops
- Bike Winter
- Biking in Cities Outside Chicago
- Cargo Bikes
- Chicago Women Who Bike Events
- City Bikes
- City Commuting
- city rides
- Dutch Bikes
- Family Biking
- Folding Bikes
- Stolen Bikes & Bike Security
- Things You See When You're On A Bike..
- Meet the Bike Friday Haul-a-Day Cargo Bike January 31, 2015
- Family Biking Flashback: Bike the Drive 2009 January 10, 2015
- Come Join Us for The 2014 December Critical Lass Ride! December 5, 2014
- Bike Talk: Garment Panniers That Don’t Wrinkle Your Suit September 3, 2014
- You Missed A Great First #BikeChi Picnic Brunch August 31, 2014
- We Have a New Bike! Welcome the Yuba Mundo! May 22, 2011
- Cold-Weather City Biking: Suggestions & Some New Finds December 20, 2010
- Bike Winter Chicago – Studded Bike Tires on Dutch Bikes? November 29, 2010
- An Orange Public Bike on Hubbard Street August 2, 2011
- Bike Review: Gazelle Toer Populair March 22, 2011
- Jeff Strehl-Roberts: Hello all, My name is Jeff Strehl-Roberts and I a...
- Samantha: I did not see this Kickstarter campaign, but I do ...
- Samantha: Thanks! Really great advice. Ziplock bags are ve...
- John Rezell: Did you see Bike Friday's Kickstarter campaign for...
- Keith Martin: I've been using the Two Wheel Gear model for about...