A look back over the the various adaptive bikes we’ve had for our young rider, and the progress and biking skills he’s gained along the way.
by Samantha on February 24, 2013
by Samantha on March 15, 2011
Today I’m posting about a recent article on the Momentum Magazine site about adaptive bike designer Hal Honeyman who is also the owner of The Bike Rack out in St. Charles IL, and founder of Project Mobility. We bought the bike for Little Ding from The Bike Rack, and have attended a couple events where […]
by Samantha on January 26, 2011
Little Ding is doing a new round of physical therapy at the RIC (Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago) and while we were waiting to start his session the other night we decided to check out a couple of the Freedom Concepts adaptive trikes they keep around to use as part of therapy. The RIC is a […]
by Samantha on August 26, 2010
Yes, yes, it’s not Friday yet, but ya got to start planning your weekend before Friday or you’ll hit yourself on the forehead and say D’oh!Â I wish I would have known about that event earlier in the week!” A lot of us ride every day, and use our bikes for our basic transportation. But […]
Upcoming Chicago Bike Events
Thursday, February 6th, 6pm Streetsblog 1st Anniversary Meetup
Saturday, February 8th, 10:20am Palmer/Logan Square Kidical Mass Ride
Saturday, February 8th 12pm Cozy Hearth Tweed Ride 4
Saturday, February 15th, 11am Winter Bike Swap 2014
Friday, February 21st, 6pm Opening Night : 17th Chicago Bike Winter Art Show
For even more Chicago cycling events check out the events calender on the chainlink.org
- Adaptive Biking
- Bike Advocacy
- Bike Events
- Bike Gear & Clothing Reviews
- Bike Parking
- Bike Reviews
- Bike Shops
- Bike Winter
- Biking in Cities Outside Chicago
- Cargo Bikes
- Chicago Women Who Bike Events
- City Bikes
- City Commuting
- city rides
- Dutch Bikes
- Family Biking
- Folding Bikes
- Stolen Bikes & Bike Security
- Things You See When You're On A Bike..
- A Gallery of Snow Bikes February 2, 2014
- Bike Parking & A Winter Visit to the Indiana Dunes January 24, 2014
- Celebrate Winter Bike to Work Day 2014 Next Week! January 16, 2014
- Chicago Critical Lass : The December 2013 Ride! December 24, 2013
- Bike Winter Chicago – What a Commute Looks Like December 16, 2013
- We Have a New Bike! Welcome the Yuba Mundo! May 22, 2011
- Cold-Weather City Biking: Suggestions & Some New Finds December 20, 2010
- Bike Winter Chicago – Studded Bike Tires on Dutch Bikes? November 29, 2010
- An Orange Public Bike on Hubbard Street August 2, 2011
- Bike Review: Gazelle Toer Populair March 22, 2011
- Samantha: Sure thing!...
- Samantha: Sure thing!...
- Samantha: I think you 're right. Some education/PSAs would g...
- Steven Vance: Could I ask you to update this post and provide a ...
- Elliott Mason: I bet by Dec 2015 we'll have it all straightened o...