I”m not writing as often these days, but I’m still actively posting and sharing articles and photos about city biking on social media, so look for me over on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter, or check out some of my biking videos over on YouTube.
Take a look through the various categories of all the posts here on the blog, if you’re looking for information on bike parking, bike commuting, cargo bikes, Dutch bikes, adaptive bikes for kids, bike reviews, and so forth.
I started this blog back in 2010 when I was researching my next bike and about to purchase a Workcycles Dutch bike to ride everyday. At that time we were also trying to figure out what kind of bike would work for my stepson, who has Cerebral Palsy. All that research and knowledge and subsequent city and family biking adventures, are chronicled here on my blog. Since then, we’ve added a long-tail cargo bike and learned more about winter biking and commuting in the city too.
You can also always drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, as I do check my email now Happy biking!
If you’re looking for a little more information ‘about me’ you can also check out:
- The “Welcome to my Blog” post that started it all off
- This post on the adaptive bike we first bought for Little Ding
- This post on the research on adaptive kids bikes that we did leading up to that bike purchase
- This lovely profile about our family that Emily over at Mamafiets wrote up as part of her Friday Family on Bikes series
- This interview I did with Dottie of Let’s Go Ride A Bike as part of her Roll Model series.
If you’re looking for a list of great family or city biking blogs, or more on adaptive bikes, check out the links down in my site footer.