We had our first #BikeChi picnic brunch a couple of weeks ago – here’s the wrap-up post. All kinds of great city bikes.
by Samantha on August 31, 2014
by Samantha on August 14, 2014
I met up with a Chicago cyclist and her newish city bike from Heritage Bikes. Great looking bike, handy internal hub , fenders, and basket.
by Samantha on August 3, 2014
Back on Saturday, July 19th Chicago Cargo and Alt-Cycle Shop hosted another fun Cargo Bike Roll Call and a bunch of local cyclists showcased their own cargo bikes.
by Samantha on July 27, 2014
This month I’m hosting a picnic bike brunch for everyone who bikes in Chicago. Grab your favorite summertime brunchy snack or drink and head on out to Arrigo Park near Loomis and Polk , near UIC on 8/17 at 11:00am.
by Samantha on July 20, 2014
In honor of the 106th Chicago to Mackinac sailboat race that is taking place this weekend, I’m doing a weekend bike parking post on the bike racks in Dusable Harbor next to the entrance to the Columbia Yacht Club.
by Samantha on July 6, 2014
Here’s how we haul our Yuba Mundo on a hitch-mounted bike carrier on family vacations or other getaways.
by Samantha on July 4, 2014
Have a Bike Happy 4th of July!
Upcoming Chicago Bike Events
- Adaptive Biking
- Bike Advocacy
- Bike Events
- Bike Gear & Clothing Reviews
- Bike Parking
- Bike Reviews
- Bike Shops
- Bike Winter
- Biking in Cities Outside Chicago
- Cargo Bikes
- Chicago Women Who Bike Events
- City Bikes
- City Commuting
- city rides
- Dutch Bikes
- Family Biking
- Folding Bikes
- Stolen Bikes & Bike Security
- Things You See When You're On A Bike..
- You Missed A Great First #BikeChi Picnic Brunch August 31, 2014
- I Spy A Lovely Chicago-Made City Bike Downtown August 14, 2014
- Bike Shop Grand Opening and a Cargo Bike Roll Call August 3, 2014
- Come to the #BikeChi Bike Brunch Sunday August 17th July 27, 2014
- Bike Parking Along the Lakefront: That Big Boat That’s Actually A Yacht Club July 20, 2014
- We Have a New Bike! Welcome the Yuba Mundo! May 22, 2011
- Cold-Weather City Biking: Suggestions & Some New Finds December 20, 2010
- An Orange Public Bike on Hubbard Street August 2, 2011
- Bike Winter Chicago – Studded Bike Tires on Dutch Bikes? November 29, 2010
- Bike Review: Gazelle Toer Populair March 22, 2011
- Meghan Mc: Love the idea of these Bike brunches! Awesome. Als...
- Samantha: Glad you found it useful. There is a newish family...
- Samantha: Great question! You just caused me to go look up t...
- John: I have a very similar Thule rack but it's only wei...
- JaneHealy: This was great. I have wanted a long tail bike fo...